New York"s Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed 11 women and created a "hostile" work environment for women, a report released Tuesday by New York Attorney General Letitia James said.
• LIVE UPDATES: New York lawmaker says Cuomo "can no longer remain in office"
• Key findings of the Andrew Cuomo sexual harassment report -- and what"s next
• See the gesture Gov. Cuomo is defending
The New York attorney general"s investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo found that Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, Attorney General Letitia James announced Tuesday.
New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday faced mounting pressure from top leaders in his party, including President Joe Biden and US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, to resign in the wake of a report that found he sexually harassed multiple women.
• LIVE UPDATES: San Francisco health department will allow J&J vaccine recipients to get supplemental mRNA vaccine dose
• See how this mother is bracing for eviction
• Analysis: New trend to watch in the housing market
• Opinion: Stop trying to shame me for wearing a mask