It is falling to President Donald Trump to lead America into its most tragic month in decades, as experts say the coronavirus pandemic could kill more citizens than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined.
• Trump says 1 million have been tested in US
• Analysis: The deep leadership flaw revealed by Trump touting his press conference ratings
• Borger: Trump"s briefings lack crucial element
• Analysis: Trump"s briefings matter whether or not he tells the truth
• Lemon: Trump turns briefing into reality show